30 May 2011
• Opportunity to join the exciting world of drug development
• Training provided to maximise your existing scientific skills
• Dynamic and challenging role
Medicines Development, Victoria’s leading provider of specialist drug development
management expertise to the biotech/ pharma sector, is currently looking for talented
individuals to join its Development Manager training and placement program.
Your qualifications and skills will include:
• Life sciences education to a degree level or higher
• Three or more years experience in research and/or a technical/clinical/ regulatory
discipline of the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry
• A proactive, pragmatic and organised approach to work on a daily basis.
• Prior experience of Microsoft Project and/ or some aspect of the development of
• Personal attributes required to operate effectively within a fast-paced and
You will be trained as a Development Manager to understand the drug development
process and manage complex development projects.
For further details or to apply visit www.medicinesdevelopment.com/pages/display/18.