BioMelbourne Network membership is a vital link between academic, biotechnology, government and business service organizations in Victoria.
There are a number of levels of membership
1. Corporate Member – for pharmaceutical and agricultural companies, service organisations, research institute, universities and government agencies and departments. $3,150 per annum (plus GST). This membership provides full access to all network activities and offers.
Substantial subsidiaries (of larger than 10 employees in Victoria or deemed profitable) are npt entitled to access membership of a parent company or organisation, but they can access a 20% discount on corporate membership. The discount can be offered to universities, institutions and larger corporations, as long as there is a direct and public 'ownership' link to the parent organisation.
2. Biotechnology Member – for biotechnology companies. $1,890 per annum (plus GST). This membership provides full access to all network activities and offers.
3. Interstate Biotechnology Member – for biotechnology companies with less than 30 employees and based interstate. $1,050 per annum (plus GST).
4. Small Business Services Membership – for small service providers to the biotech and research sector. For companies with between 3-5 employees. $1,580 per annum (plus GST).
5. Sole Practitioner Membership – for companies with between 1- 2 employees. $950 per annum (plus GST).
For a full description of each membership category and accompanying entitlements, please contact the BioMelbourne Network on (61 3) 03 9650 8800.
Membership Enquiry / Apply to Join - click here